Consistency is the foundation for the successful manufacturing of precision components. Garrtech achieves these results with highly trained employees, a strong commitment for excellence which is reinforced by our certified quality control.
ISO 9001 Certificate
By fulfilling the requirements of the most widely used Quality Management System in the world (ISO 9001) Garrtech is able to deliver products that consistently meet customer requirements. Continuous process improvements and operational efficiencies are just two of the ongoing benefits of staying ISO 9001 Certified.
AS9100 is the standardized Quality Management System for the Aerospace industry. These standards are more stringent than the ISO 9001 and require Garrtech to provide evidence of effectiveness of its systems and processes, thereby assuring quality products for the Aerospace industry.
Garrtech uses the technology leader in Coordinate Measuring Machines to ensure the accuracy of its parts. The precision and accuracy of the Zeiss CMM combined with our highly skilled inspectors has given Garrtech its reputation as a world-class leader in Quality.
GARRTECH QUALITY POLICY
The management of Garrtech Inc. is committed to Quality and Continual Improvement in all areas of the organization. Working as a team with the total involvement of all employees ensures the company’s goals for quality, delivery, effectiveness and customer satisfaction are met and enhanced.
It is achieved by:
- Establishing the main priority on Customer satisfaction for delivery and products provided.
- Understanding, training and meeting requirements of ISO9001:2008, AS9100C standards, and Company’s Quality Management System (QMS).
- Continually reviewing and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of QMS Processes.
- Continually improving the design and manufacturing processes to support our QMS.
- Periodic review of the Quality Policy and objectives for continuing suitability.
- Commitment of Garrtech Management to the Health and Safety of our employees, the safety of the company’s operations and products.
- Meeting applicable regulatory, legal and environmental requirements.
- Meeting or exceeding the expectations of our stakeholders.